These days there quite many people who would face difficulties when they can’t record computer screens, not because they want to but simply because it’s unavoidable when you have something good going on on your computer. They’re people who actually like to record online tutorials, YouTube videos, gameplays as well as capture some video calls and save them. But still, it’s a challenge for them to know about how to record screen on windows 7 that can serve all your desires.
So, here we are going to guide you on how you can record your screen on windows 7, and this guide hopefully helps you to record the screen of your windows. And we don’t just stop here we also provide reviews on educational laptops and gaming laptops for you.
There are different tips and tricks and so many software in the world of the internet to record the screen, but in this guide, I’ll introduce the most useful and the easy to use the software, so let’s start.
Record screen with VLC player on windows
- If you are using VLC media player so you don’t need to worry about that, you can easily record your screen without any other software.
- Open your VLC media player.
- Press control + C with the media tab open to do media box quickly for recording. This will open up the media dialog box.
- From the media dialog box, you can click the capture device and choose Desktop.
- Be sure that you have to choose the correct frame rate to produce the best result of screen recording. Choose the desired frame rate for the capture of 10.00f/s.
- Choosing the show more option, You can add audio to play simultaneously with a recording from the extra media button. This is an easy path to create a voiceover for a presentation with prerecorded audio or to put your video to music.
- Then click on the convert dialog box and created a new profile.
- After setting up all the options click save and then click on the start button which will appear at the bottom.
- When you click the save button, the VLC media player will start recording. You can also use the buttons to pause or start recording.
Ezvid software claims that it is the easiest screen recorder software. The reason that it was created was to save the time of users. In addition, it provides features that you can upload your recorded video directly on YouTube in several minutes. That is why this recorder is most famous among gamers and movie fans.
- Control speed on output videos.
- Modern and easy to use interface.
- High-quality resolutions.
- Directly upload videos on YouTube.
- Famous music tracks included.
- Some bugs in this software.
- A full-screen game is not available.
Free Cam Screen Recorder For Windows
Free cam is so simple screen recorder with come audio and video editors. Its interface attracts the user to create a screen record professionally. Even this is free software without any watermark.
- Without watermark, limited time, without ads.
- Record computer sounds as well as voice-overs.
- Provides full high-quality resolution of recording.
- Easy to save screen recording in .wmv or can easily upload directly on youtube.
- Can easily delete able unusual parts of recording.
- Helps you to remove background noise.
- Widely selections of audio effects
- Recording save only in .wmv ( TIP: You can convert .wmv file into mp4 online easily)
- No webcam recording facility.
DVDVideoSoft’s Free Screen Video Recorder
DVD videos Soft is a free screen recorder that can record videos with no limitations. Also, different Windows applications can be singled out and captured as discrete elements. It also provides functions of basic image editing to attracts people.
- It provides easy screenshots of features.
- Many modes to record screens and videos.
- Best software for Skype conversations recording.
- Come in 10+ languages.
- Different output formats like, MP4, PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF.
- If a disconnecting occurs, it does not notify the user.
- Some ads may disturb your screen recording.
- Poor interface.
- Save recording only .avi format.
CamStudio is the best choice for users with some editing features. This software produces recording in avi formats that can be easily converted into SWF.
- Different Quality options for output.
- Provide Custom cursor functionality.
- Provide functionality to create a small size file.
- Lack of animation features.
- Produce output only in avi format.
- Possibilities to inject malware in windows.
ShareX is open source free software that comes with different features as some paid screen recorder software. Moreover, it is the most powerful software build by pro programmers for professional use. So, an average customer might get lost in the many advanced tools and editors.
- Full-screen record.
- Many URL sharing services support.
- Support existing media files: videos, images, or music.
- The functionality of color corrections.
- Has no video editing features.
- This can be failed while uploading large files.
- It has No webcam recording.
Paid Screen Recording Softwares to record screen on windows 7:
Ispring Suite is a professional screen recorder that comes with different editing features. This software allows you to record screencasts with professional voiceovers. And when you have completed your recording, you can easily edit your recording, remove noise, insert media files, delete unwanted parts, and add transitions as well.
- You can record two videos at a time.(webcam and screencast)
- Included multi-tracks for video editing.
- Adds images, captions, and infographics.
- Easily create smooth transactions.
- Unlimited time for screen recording.
- But have Some animation features.
- Only one video mp4 format is available.
Camtasia is a very professional software for using animations and video effects and adding overlays. And the main feature that makes it different from other software that is it allows creating and adding quizzes and interactivity in videos.
- Import already saved files like images, videos or music, etc.
- The cursor track as well as media can be edited separately.
- Provide functionality with frame by frame editing.
- Camtasia has a library of royalty-free music and sound effects.
- Expensive screen recorder.
- It may slow down on heavy and large projects.
- Multi tracks busy interface.
The free and paid both screen recording software can be effective and easy to use on your PC. Also, you should choose software occurring to your requirements. And if you need professional software than we recommend ispring screen recording software for eLearning video projects. The person who is looking for simple and reliable software can choose Freecam.
Meta Des: We are going to guide you on how you can record your screen on windows 7. And, hopefully this guide will help you to record the screen of your windows.