Real Estate Market is the emerging business in 2020. This is the business in which the Real estate consultant deals with the selling, buying, transferring, and managing investments of real estate properties. Millions of people are taking part in this business all over the world. If we talk about the U.S, only 86,004 people of the U.S have real estate brokerage firms according to the 2012 economic Census. So, a best laptop for realtors can help a real estate agent in so many different ways to achieve his goals.
To tap into this market, one needs a good planning. Success comes to only those people who at a personal level enhance their abilities to turn it into unmatchable abilities. And, this is only possible if the person has a powerful planner to jot down the things and act upon it by the management of all the required links.
In this article, we would put forward a vital role of laptops in the Real estate industry. Laptops are used for the efficient and effective working of a business and help a person on an individual level. Just as gaming laptops help gaming people in their daily grind, realtors also need the best laptops for realtors in 2020. Together with this information, we shall provide you the information gathered by Buyer reviews with complete analysis for best laptops for realtors
If you are Realtor by profession, need an assistant to manage all the data related to this industry, need a personal assistant for yourself without the worry of your data loss then this is the article you need to study. We shall bring the best laptops for realtors in 2020 and also assist you to find out your requirement as a realtor in compliance with the amazing options available for you.
LAPTOP REQUIREMENTS OF REALTORS
Technology has transformed lives on a personal level as well as a business level. People are now using high-tech Laptops as a student, gaming person, and as a professional requirement. Like all other businesses, there are some features necessary for a laptop to perform well for a real estate agent. Here, I shall explain the laptop requirements of a real estate consultant. Following listed features are the basic requirements of a laptop as a real estate agent:
Ram is the element that provides a laptop with a high processor and fast working of browsing, reading, and processing all the data of a laptop. It is the processing units that act as a processor of a computer, Ram gives it a push through calculation and handles data to process when given by any input. The fast processor and high RAM is the basic requirement for a real estate agent. As he will be needing a large data of properties, plotting maps, contacts, Customer database, grey structures of buildings, and their videos and pictures. All this data requires a fast RAM to make it available for a realtor so that at times of need, he would exactly come to the required data search in a second or two.
Large Storage for Data
Storage Space is not only the real estate requirement but also requirements of gaming laptops. To find the best laptops for gaming and Real estate agents, it is imperative to discuss storage in this matter. Both professions require space on their laptops. Games are heavy so that the plotting data of realtor. A large space would make it easier for a realtor to handle and manage the data and save all the data without worry. While dealing with a customer, realtors want the discussion to make it quick so that the deal could be matured on time. Realtors always face problems in making the deal mature. Customers question your ability when getting hard to find the properties of their choice. Make sure the laptop you are buying should have a large storage capacity in it.
Long Battery Life
Battery life is required for a person whose traveling is more in their professions. Realtors move around all day to search for good property solutions for clients. High Battery is a necessity in their laptops. Most of the time, realtors are in meetings and site visits. While buying a laptop, they should consider their battery to be the most important component of laptop. In site visits and meetings with clients, there could be a chance of having no available socket options to get your laptop charged. So, it is better to charge it at your home once and use it for the rest of the with the long battery life it has.
Durable Laptops will not be easily cracked or hung. Realtors should focus on the durability of laptops. It would make their worries less by performing well. Just as, fixing, repairing, and replacing your laptop would make it problematic killing your money and wastage of time.
Graphic Processing Units is what makes a laptop graphics stand out in the competition of laptops. Graphics quality is very much needed in the real estate field. Thus, a clear picture of plotting, dimensions of plotting, heavy maps of societies, and videos of properties need a clear picture, with sharp colors making it clearer for clients to understand the structures. The Realtor should buy a laptop whose screen resolution and graphic quality is good.
Not to forget this important requirement of realtors, that is the compact size of a laptop. Too heavy gadgets are not easy to carry along with you in traveling. Realtor is a traveler as well as a researcher of property solutions for its clients. Handy and easy to carry laptops is best-suited to Realtors. One should not forget this important aspect of buying a laptop for a realtor.
6 Best Laptops for Realtors In 2020
It is not an easy task to identify the best laptop for Realtors, but trimming the list of good laptops, making the best for this profession is dependent upon the aforementioned factors. Below are the laptops that I have reviewed in the light of the basic requirements of the real estate field and buyer reviews. The reviewed laptops are the best laptops for Realtors in 2020 according to our well-managed research.Hence, different brands launch their varied models accompanying particular functions catering to all of the types of customers. The perfect fit is not available in this imperfect world, but few options that are close to the requirement along with some of the best features can ameliorate your laptop experience.
Have a look at some of the top-ranked best laptops for realtors of different brands we have found out for you!
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6
- Apple MacBook Pro
- Huawei Matebook X signature
- Lenovo flex 5
- Hp Spectre x 360 13t
- Dell G5587
1: Microsoft Surface Pro 6: Best Laptop for Realtors
- The display of Microsoft surface pro 6 is 12.3 inches in size.
- Display resolution is 2736×1824 giving your content a real feel.
- GPU : Integrated graphics of this laptop is intel UHD 620.
- Processor: Surface Pro 6 is built with a powerful 8th generation intel core processor for smooth operations.
- The model of the processor is i7-3960X while the capacity of turbo boost performance is 3.9 GHz.
- RAM and Storage: It has a RAM speed of 16 GB and a storage capacity of 1 TB.
- Operating system: Microsoft surface pro is designed for window 10 with its latest features, making it more user friendly.
- Battery: The battery life of this fancy device is 13.5 hours which is a dream for realtors.
12.3 Inches FHD Pixel Sense of display enable this laptop to reach its content over many people at a time. The content shows up more real due to the Pixel Sense technology used in its display. Screen Resolution (2736 X 1824) used in its display make Surface Laptop Pro 6 display things as it is displayed in reality. Real Estate Agents can use this laptop to help clients see their plotting maps and give them a real feel of their future plots. Virtual reality boosts the client’s trust making the deal mature.
The processor model used in this laptop is i7-3960X and the speed of this laptop is 3.9 GHz which is a good combo to speed up your work without hustle. This processor is fast due to six core used for the data processing. It would help Realtors to speed up their data processing as they need to reach the perfect property to give a client solution to their problem within a seconds. Therefore, this will enable large data handled efficiently.
16 GB Ram with the model LPDDR3 is the latest version equipped on this laptop. It provides its user convenience due to the fast processing coupled with this 16 GB RAM and 3.9GHz speed. Realtors would feel their work efficiency to be improved after using this laptop hopefully.
The storage capacity of Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is 1 TB. This much memory comes in SSD technology. You can also select a laptop with hybrid drives for cost-efficiency. SSD Technology has made this laptop epitome of satisfaction. This Storage chip is attached to the motherboard with a single chip and it does not require much power to boost the operation. It makes working speedy. The traditional hard disk drives take time in loading files while this SSD along with apps load files in no time. This feature is in a combination of super-fast Processor and Ram helping realtor inefficient working. If you store lots of videos of your property along with your confidential data, you might need ample storage, such as 1TB.
Graphics Processing Unit displays the contents giving a personal feel of reality. The model used in this laptop is Intel UHD 620. High picture quality is the outcome of this GPU of laptops.
And, to protect your laptop from external threats, this laptop is using Windows 10 as an operating system. Also, it gives the user fast performance and ultimate protection from external threats.
The battery time of this laptop is about 13.5 hours. In a single charge, you can use it for this much time. Most importantly, it will help realtors to use it for retrieval of data or documentation throughout the day.
- 2 in 1 Detachable
- Touch Screen
- 3.0 USB ports
- SD Card Reader
- Compact slim and smart Portable
- Long Battery Life
- No optical drives
- Durability is doubtful
2: Apple MacBook Pro
Apple MacBook Pro does not need any recognition. It is known for its high-quality, high-performance products, and it has sustained its credibility.
Apple MacBook Pro is one of the best laptops for real estate professionals.
- The display of this laptop is a 13-inch retina with 300 pixels per inch to display high-quality content.
- Processor: You don’t need to worry about the performance of this powerful machine as the Apple MacBook Pro uses the 7th generation of the Intel processor. The processor model is i5 while the capacity of the processor is 2.3 GHz using dual cores to process data.
- Ram: Apple MacBook pro boasts 8 GB ram and 256 GB SSD.
- GPU: The graphic card in the MacBook Pro is from intel iris plus 640.
- Operating system: Like all other Apple laptops, the Macbook Pro(13 inches) operating system is Mac-based. If you are a window user, don’t hesitate to get your hands on this beauty as it will give you a smooth performance Experience.
- Battery: Apple claims that the MacBook Pro (13 inches) offers 10 hours of power life which is 98 percent accurate as per our tests.
Apple always gives its customer the kind of technology that is close to reality. 13-inch Retina Display with True tone is exemplary in this aspect. LED-backlit display with IPS technology is a plus to this display. This enhances the display quality by giving it a resolution of 256-1600. And, the magnificent display provides 227 pixels per inch that augment the millions of color combinations.
This Apple Mac book Pro is of 1ntel Core I 5 technology. It is quad-core with 1.4 Ghz speed. The boost up of 3.9 Ghz is the additional speed given on this laptop. The fast processing of data is the outcome that would support the realtors in their work. This laptop reaches to new heights of computing in performance
Ram compliments the processor making it faster and speedy for efficient work systems. MacBook Pro has 128MB of Ram that is more than enough for large data processing.
Apple Macbook Pro came up with 128 GB or 256 GB SSD storage capacity which is a great feature for Realtors. As they need to have the capacity to store data as much as they can so that their operation would stand out among other real estate consultants.
Intel Iris plus Graphics 645 chip is installed on this laptop. It makes its graphic quality great. Apple has pared its GPU with 4 GB of GDDR5 memory strand. It accelerates the graphic related tasks for creating amazing work.
The battery life Up to 10 hours wireless web is admirable. Upon one charge it will assist realtor’s offline work to provide convenience in moving around along with work.
- Smart Portable
- Fast performance
- Virtual Reality in graphics
- High storage capacity with SSD
- High in Price
3: Huawei Matebook X signature: Best Laptop For Realtors
- Display: The display size is 13 inches, with the highest resolution of 2160×1440 pixels. With 2k resolution, it gives a crisp life-like viewing experience.
- Processor: Matebook x is equipped with intel processors i7 7500U. It has a dual-core processor that lets you work smoothly with all apps.
- Ram and storage: Ram capacity of matebook x is 8 GB while the storage space is 512 GB. SSD consumes low battery power which is notable as a realtor because you always want a laptop with high performance and low consumption of the battery.
- GPU: Graphics used in Huawei matebook x is intel HD graphics 620.
- Operating system: The operating system of matebook x is window 10 that is user friendly for real estate agents to work on.
- Fingerprint scanner: A fantastic feature that notebook x offers is that the power button act as a fingerprint scanner and will only unlock your laptop after fingerprint authentication.
- Extra features : The keyboard of matebook x is splash and water-resistant.
The Display of Huawei Mate Book is the symbol of style as it is ultra-slim machine weighing 2.93 lbs making light, handy, portable, and powerful at the same time.
Further, it has a metallic body and has cut-edges in diamond cutting. It 0.57-inch thin. The display is 13.9 inches. Besides, this is elegant and powerful. Realtors could carry it with them while traveling. This is super convenient to carry for realtors.
The processor of Mate Book X is 8th generation Intel core I 7 8550U/i5 8250U processor which increases its performance more than other laptops of the same range. The power of a laptop helps it to process the data faster.
DDr3 SDRAM makes this laptop to attach RAM of your choice and requirement. This feature is new to laptops.
The storage capacity of this laptop is 256 GB. The drives can store a large data set in it which is a good feature to be considered as a realtor.
Huawei mate book X packs a huge battery inside its slim body. Moreover, realtors could work for 14 hours in a single charge, 12 hours if dealing with videos and 15 hours of web browsing. Thus, a Realtor can enjoy working on this highly portable laptop with a worry-free full day of battery timing while traveling.
The installed graphic processor in this laptop is UHD620 with a maximum screen resolution of 3000 x 2000 pixels making a beautiful real screen display of colors. The card Ram size is 1 GB which deals in the quality of moving graphics.
- Privacy pop-up webcam
- Fast and secure Log-in
- Complimentary software and accessories
- High portability and stylish
- Touch screen
- No CD drive
4: Lenovo flex 5(Best Laptop for Realtors)
With 15 inch laptops in trend, an affordable laptop at the same size is quite rare to get.a 6-inch laptop screen as well as a tablet replacement.
That’s what you get in Lenovo flex 5. 2 inches 1 laptop.
- Processor: Lenovo Flex 5 is equipped with a dual-core intel core i7 CPU,8 GB of ram and 256 GB SSD.
- The 15-inch display with 3840×2160 pixels offers high-resolution image quality.
- Battery life: The battery life of Lenovo flex 5 is 5 hours and 50 minutes m which is not very impressive
- Some apps are preloaded on Lenovo Flex 5, which can be considered to use.
The display of Lenovo Flex 5 is amazing in many ways. It has a slim and light 360o convertible design. Chrome book Flex 5 is providing comfort and easy typing on the laptop. Furthermore, it has a full backlit keyboard. The screen size of this amazing machine is 13 inches.
Moreover, the enhancing feature of chrome book is its impressive HD display and wider view angle which empower its user to share the content with their fellow beings. And, the display is a mixture of screen quality and audio quality. It has stereo speakers attached to dual speakers.
Its processor is of 10th generation Intel core I 3 processor. With this processor, it is providing personalized, responsive, and intelligent performance features. Additionally, it gives access to almost all the apps of Google play. Therefore, if you’re starting and don’t want to spend much money on your laptop, a Chrome book could be the right choice for realtors
The technology used in this laptop for Ram is DDR4 and providing Ram size of 4 GB which is workable but not as outstanding as other laptops are offering. If your Ram requirement is more you can choose other laptops.
The storage capacity is 64 GB SSD technology. Plus, you can add more and more storage according to the need. The above three laptops had more capacity than this one.
Intel Integrated Graphics technology is used in this laptop. It gives clear and vibrant detail with fewer flaws in screen resolution.
For a long hectic routine of Realtor, Lenovo Flex 5 is coming up with 10 hours of battery time for a realtor. Besides, their working role includes visits and meeting all day long. This battery life is enough for them. But if anyone is needing more battery life he could choose the above laptops.
- 2 in 1 convertible laptop
- Touch Screen
- Reliable Connectivity
- Great Video, Audio and display Experience
- On high performance, loud fans
5: Hp spectre x360 13t (Best Laptop for Real Estate Agents)
- Display: A noticeable feature is the IPS display with a pen and touches support. Ips let you watch the screen from a different angle.
- With 13.3 screen size and 1920×1080, the results are more than impressive.
- Processor: The period from lid closed laptop to the desktop is 1 to 2 seconds.
- The Intel CPU is the standout part of HP Spectre x360 13t.
- It has 8th Gen Intel i7-8550U, so the performance is pretty fast and smooth like other 8th generation laptops.
- Ram and storage: With 16 GB ram and 512 storage you can perform multitasking without any lags.the ram on the system is soldered so it cannot be upgraded.
- Battery life: Also, this laptop boasts 14 hours of battery life which is very good with such performance. So, if you are on the field all day using your laptop, you don’t need to worry about recharging for the whole day.
This HP amazing laptop is giving many display features in one machine. HD print is the best display feature. The 13.3 inches Corning Gorilla Glass touchscreen has transformed it into a commendable gadget. Also, its multiple viewing angles are making it convenient for Realtors. Sometimes, many people are watching the data through one laptop. So it provides comfort and convenience to Realtors. Gorilla Technology is a protecting shield from scratches and damages. It also performs well without a keyboard because of the touch screen feature.
The latest generation processor of *the Generation in Intel I 7 8550U makes its processor run fast. Further, the speed in its processor is of 1.8 GHz to 4 GHz. The turbo boost up technology is the exceptional quality
HP Spectre has 16 GB Ram that means the operations speed is fast and performance is enhanced through this feature for Realtor.
It’s 1920 x 1080 pixels provide the High Definition display and the display technology used here is LCD. Intel UHD Graphics 620 is used a graphic coprocessor
HP Spectre gave 512 GB of high storage capacity to a realtor. It is the most favorable feature for a realtor.
14 hours of battery span is more than enough for a realtor.
- Light-weight and slim
- Long Battery life
- Convertible laptop
- Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Fan Noise
6: Dell G5587
- Display: Dell g5587 has 4 GB graphic card and 5 k to give your clients better visual experience. It has clear and crisp graphics.
- Ram and storage: With 16 GB ram, Dell G5587 is a high-performance machine that will give you impressive performance in any case.
- The feature that is a standout point for realtors is its storage. It has 1 TB with 128 GB SSD.
- Processor: The dell g550 is no joke when it comes to hardcore performance. This laptop has Intel Core i7 8750H. It’s a quad-core processor with cloaking frequency up to 2.2 GHz.
- Battery life: The battery life of dell G5580 can last up to 6-8 hours which is the ideal battery life for a realtor.
Dell delivers a 15.6-inch laptop with an unparalleled viewing experience. It provides color richness with a touch-screen. It is also equipped by anti-glare panels to give protection through vibrant colors and rays of the screen.
It is often called a processing powerhouse. The 8th generation laptop with Intel core I 7 technology gives the immense power to process the heavy data files.
There are zero loadings in the processing of data. As this laptop is giving 128 GB of storage capacity in Solid State Drive to store huge data. Along with this, 1 TB hard drive is also present. The Realtor has the best option to store large data files on this laptop. The apps and data are loaded and run faster than other laptops.
Remarkable Ram of 16 GB up to 32 GB is there on this laptop. It makes this laptop superior in terms of speed and performance.
The NVIDIA technology is used in this laptop. It has 4 GB GDDR5 video graphics entailed in its graphic memory. The gameplay of this laptop is clearer and detailed. Also, it has superior sound quality and improved clarity. It gives a theatre-like experience. This has ranked in one of the best Gaming Laptops.
It has a quick-charge battery in which it gets increased by 25% in just 15 minutes. It has 6 hours and 17 minutes of battery life. This is preferable for gaming so it gets quick charging. This is also good for realtors due to high processing speed.
- Value for money
- High Processing speed
- Theatre like display
- Less Battery life
- Heavy Weight
In conclusion, we have managed to find out the best laptops for realtors. Also, the above-researched laptops are best among the others in terms of price, durability, and requirements of realtors. The above list includes high-end laptops and medium-ranged laptops so that all types of people could get the desired machine in their budget. The above analysis is based upon realtor’s requirements. In terms of budget, we suggest that if you do not have any different requirements (such as gaming, designing, or editing), you don’t need to go above $800. Other than that, different people could get the benefit of this analysis to check these according to their profession demands.